Consumer Guide to Cosmetic Dentistry in Bothell, WA
When you have a beautiful smile, you are more inclined to let your light shine. Affordable Family Dentistry provides comprehensive cosmetic dental services because we know how important the dental health is to your life. Correcting flaws with your teeth can boost your self confidence in addition to improving your appearance. We know that a beautiful smile will make a difference in your world.
Do You Need Cosmetic Dentistry?
If you aren’t sure whether you should invest in cosmetic dentistry, ask yourself the following questions:
- Do you try not to smile in public due to insecurities regarding your smile?
- Are you unhappy with the current condition of your teeth?
- Would you feel more confident if you corrected your dental problems?
- Are you suffering from a receding gum line, crooked smile or other problems that you know could be fixed easily?
If you answered yes to even one of those questions, your dental health and smile are having a negative impact on your life. We want to help you fix that so that you can live an amazing life with more confidence.
What Do Our Dental Clinic in Bothell, WA Offer?
Our cosmetic dentistry services are designed to meet every client’s needs regardless of budget. This list will introduce you to some of our most popular procedures, but you can learn about even more options by contacting Affordable Family Dentistry.
- CEREC – ceramic dental restorations completed in a single visit
- Invisalign – invisible braces
- Teeth Whitening – get rid of teeth stains and brighten your smile instantly
- Veneers – cover stained, chipped or gapped teeth
- Dental Implants – false teeth inserted into the gums for full functionality
- Fillings – fill in cavities before they can cause bigger problems
Our dentists are trained to provide all of these services plus many others. There are always options if you are working on a limited budget, and we take the time to get to know your needs before making recommendations.
The first step to illuminating your best smile is to schedule your consultation. Give us a call or fill out our online form so that we can discuss the best cosmetic procedures for your dental health.