Bothell, WA Dental Implants
Losing a tooth is not the end of the world and in some cases is simply unavoidable. Dental disease, facial injuries and much more can cause tooth loss. Have you lost a tooth or several? If so, you may already have noticed it is affecting the way you chew your food, your ability to speak and dampening your self-confidence.
Do you need a permanent solution for tooth loss? Here in Bothell you will find the best care and a permanent way to fix your tooth and restore functionality without affecting your looks. Affordable Family Dentistry offers dental implants, a long-term option instead of bridges or dental crowns.
Implants are a complete, permanent replacement option for tooth loss. They function and look just like your original teeth. In most scenarios, a false tooth is bonded to a titanium post, which is then affixed to your jawbone. Most modern dentists will use one of the two most commonly employed dental implants:
- Subperiosteal- Health issues or bone height may prevent a direct implant from bonding correctly to the jawbone. Several things can cause this problem including health issues or bone height. In this scenario, an implant is secured on top of the jawbone using a metal framework.
- Endosteal- By far the most commonly used implant; it is a metal “screw” type post or blade that is bonded to your jawbone. This will help prevent decay and will hold your new prosthetic teeth firmly in place.
At Bothell, Affordable Family Dentistry offers implants to suit a variety of needs. Whether you are looking to replace just one tooth or want to address your entire mouth, installing an implant before it is time. While cavity treatment is great, implants can also address a number of other issues including sinus augmentation, ridge modification, upper and lower jaw problems and sinus augmentation. Better health is a given, but implants offer a few other benefits as well:
- Aesthetics – everyone want to smile at some point, but you do not want to explain your dental work. No problem! You would be hard pressed to tell the difference between your old teeth and your new, except no cavities or damage!
- Confidence – having broken, missing or heavily decayed teeth can take quite a toll on your body. A dental implant will boost your confidence by filling in gaps and such. In the end, you will have more comfort, and a mouth full of smiles.
- Convenience – Do you lose your keys on the way to the car? Implants are super convenient, and you will never have to worry about losing them, as you do with the removable lenses.
- Durability – Choosing the right implants is important as carefully selected options can last for decades.
- Confidence – last but definitely not least is the issue of confidence and self-esteem. Do you need a boost? Perhaps it is time to fix those gaps. Implants are the perfect long-term solution to a short-term problem. You will enjoy more confidence, better oral health and comfort with these permanent implants.
Do you need a bridge or implant? Call Affordable Family Dentistry for a friendly, yet FREE consultation.